Monday, September 30, 2019

Autumn and Halloween soap or bottle tags Come to Gather

This Stamp With Me 10 minute video is from a Facebook Live and is both reversed and not great quality. I'm so sorry about that--I assumed (I know-never assume!) it was just like YouTube, but it isn't, obviously!

I hope you are able to get the idea...My base is 2 inches wide by 11 inches long and is scored at 4-1/2 inches from each end.




The Halloween tag would be perfect for a hostess gift for a Halloween party or as a cute detail on the Orange Soda Pop she asked you to bring!


These Thanksgiving designs would be great for a Thanksgiving hostess gift on soap bottles as shown or on any bottle with a similar diameter.




Did you miss any Autumn creations??? If you think you might have, Click HERE or click the graphic below to see them all. When you reach the truck card from August 27th, you will have seen all of this year's projects.




Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: