Monday, September 9, 2019

Video Stamp with Me Stampin' Up! Coffin Box Tutorial Halloween Treats

Did you buy the coffin treat boxes? I'd love to make them with you, so here's a video to follow along and make fun changes to make it your own!

I'd love to see what you do differently!



Product List
I discovered that I was not the first to think of this as I was working on this blog post.  Great minds and all. The Zombie from the Boo to You set (which I didn't buy) looks even better popping out of the box!  You can see it on christysstampingspot.com .

Thanks for hopping by and reading!







Receive my weekly customer newsletter:



Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!



Tempting sale items:



Free Tutorials:




Join My Team:

2 comments:

Susan Duffy said...

Love the pop-up idea! TFS

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Thanks, Susan!! I appreciate your comment too!