Friday, September 13, 2019

Perfectly Plaid Pine Tree Christmas Cards

Which is your favorite? Green plaid or White plaid?

Both cards are Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce with the same plaid pattern on the tree.  They have a gold star tree topper from the So Many Stars Dies and Stylish Scroll embossed gold foil paper.  I used two different ribbons for contrast, and I liked this sentiment which might be considered an "inside" because of the "wrapped" and the tied bows.


There was just enough paper to cut the 4" X 2" pieces 4 6X6" sheets in the white plaid for my swaps, but I will want to have this card at my local and online classes, so I will offer the green pattern for classes.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: