Thursday, September 12, 2019

Bag Topper Tags Spooky Candy Halloween Treat Holders.

I made two different styles of nugget bags for you all to see today.  On the brocade and bat nuggets, I used a Basic Black rectangle ornate frame under a Pumpkin Pie square ornate frame.  The Tags, Tags, Tags set sentiment, "It's all about the Candy!" with a candy corn fade (as shown in the catalog on page 56) made a sweet top.


For the spookier bag, I used a Basic Black rectangle ornate frame, Spooky sentiment, jars of bones, eyeballs and a spider and the paper with writing and night sky scenes. Terrifying, right? giggle

I wanted to have some cute Hershey nugget holders, and since we don't have the 2X8 inch bags, I used the medium clear translucent envelopes to hold the wrapped nuggets.


First, I slipped the wrapped nuggets into the envelope as shown above.  Then, I folded the top of the envelope under the nuggets and cut the edge even with the edge of the nuggets.  I then put a piece of tape to seal it shut. Easy and efficient!

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:



Join My Team:

No comments: