Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Halloween-themed Mini Curvy Keepsakes Die Boxes

I was going for variety with these tiny curvy keepsake boxes. They are still large enough for some small to medium earrings, but this new smaller size can now be cut of less than a half sheet of cardstock. There is also no need for adhesive of any kind for the basic shape-another improvement!

I enjoyed CASEing the catalog for the design of the It's All About the Candy! tag.  I used the colors of the purple grape soda candy corn I placed inside it rather than the traditional colors on page 56 of the catalog though. It like the Gorgeous Grape ribbon with the soft grey brocade pattern from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper. 


The Happy Boo From Me To You is a CASE of that page also, but I attached it to a little Jack O' Lantern pumpkin with Old Olive/Pretty Peacock reversible ribbon.   


Bats from the Monster Bash paper look spooky on the third curvy keepsake box, and the Ornate Frames with Spooktacular Bash set sentiments help the white polka dot tulle ribbon get its creepy on.

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: