Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Vampire's Coffin and Mummy's Sarcophagus Stampin Up! Treat Boxes Halloween Fest

Welcome! I'm having a mini Halloween Fest theme this week.  The Stampin' Up! Coffin Treat Boxes are great with candy corn inside. I chose regular and grape soda flavored for these boxes.  I used an acetate sheet so that the Mummy and Vampire would "pop up" when the lid is opened.



I consider the heavy gold heat embossing on the box on the left to be a mummy's golden sarcophagus and the lighter gold embossing to be for a vampire. Cause I'm silly like that. :D


I discovered that I was not the first to think of this as I was working on this blog post.  Great minds and all. The Zombie from the Boo to You set (which I didn't buy) looks even better popping out of the box!  You can see it on christysstampingspot.com . I couldn't fail to mention it in case you are interested because it is so adorable!!

Thanks for hopping by and reading!  All the items you need are linked in my Stampin' Up! store--happy shopping!

Product List





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: