Friday, September 6, 2019

Halloween Fest Eat, Drink and Be Scary

This card for my little Halloween Fest this week features layered die cuts from the Ornate Frames Dies.  I created a swirly background for the "Eat, Drink & Be Scary" sentiment as well as the Scrap of Book, Ink and frog jar cut outs by raising the square just a bit above the rectangular shaped frame. 


A bit of the Basic Black scalloped edge ribbon between the two patterns of designer series paper kept focus toward the middle of the card, and I added  three dots from the Monster Bash enamel shapes on the sentiment and left edge of the Pumpkin Pie colored die cut.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: