Friday, September 20, 2019

Fall Fest Come to Gather Together Merlot Leaves Card

I used the Merry Merlot and Cajun Craze leaf patterned paper for this simple but rich card.  The Come To Gather Ribbon in Crumb Cake is soft and pretty and adds great texture to many of the papers.  I enjoyed using the Holiday Rhinestones in Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie with this paper as well.



Here's a short, Quick As A Bunny video to show off this pretty Come to Gather designer series paper and in progress design tips. I really like this Merry Merlot colored leaf pattern, and it was easy to combine it with the textured die cuts for a pretty look.




Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List






Receive my weekly customer newsletter:



Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!



Tempting sale items:



Free Tutorials:




Join My Team:

No comments: