Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Snow Front Autumn Fall Fest Come to Gather Card

Another Snow Front Fall Card for you today. This one uses the stitched rectangles and focuses a bit more on the deer than the trees due to the wider and shorted size of the die cut.  To repeat the rectangle and stitching, I also chose it for the Simply Thankful sentiment.  

The double-sided Pretty Peacock and Old Olive Ribbon is so rich against the Cajun Craze pattern from the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.  I used Soft Sea Foam for the sentiment and card liner--just to be clear that there isn't a color problem with the photo--it isn't white.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: