Look, MOM! No Stamps or Ink!!
There's plenty of cuteness in this All My Love Designer Series Paper though! I searched the internet for the best measurements for my video on this tried and true 3-D design. Joan Robertson's You Tube video had my favorite measurements.
- Start with a 6X6" square of Designer Series paper.
- Score or Fold on the diagonal.
- With the long side on the left edge of your board, score at 1/2". Flip over and score again at 1/2" so that both sides are well-scored.
- With the long side at the top of your board, score at 2-3/4". Then, turn over and score again at 2-3/4".
- Fold the sides in and fold the fronts up. Fold the center scored line in so that it becomes a "mountain" rather than a valley.
- With the top edges meeting, punch a circle for your ribbon.
- Add 12 inches of ribbon and tie in a bow. Embellish with a die cut heart or other shape. Add a sentiment if you'd like as well.
- Put two tea bags or two squares in the pockets.