Sunday, January 13, 2019

Simple Sunday Meant To Be Valentine's Card #simplestamping


It's no secret that Simple Stamping #simplestamping is difficult for me.  I do like the way this card stamped up though...Just Real Red, Thick White cardstock and the Meant To Be Stamp Set made a cute card though.  There are plenty of places to rest your eyes even if I do want to add rhinestones and some Wink of Stella. Be Sure and check back tomorrow for More Monday for a stepped up version of this card.

In the interest of complete honesty, I did use the Simply Scored tool as I do on every card I make with a Thick Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardbase. Creating a scored line for the fold looks much neater, so I couldn't fail to do that. I also used the Stamparatus for easy and accurate placement of the large heart and sentiment.

As far as new stampers go, I really think I would now recommend a Stamparatus rather than blocks. It is so useful to perfectly place your sentiments and to make more than one of the same card.



Product List

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rhonda, what a great ‘simple’ project! It’s so great, we would like to reward your creativity with a free product coupon. Congratulations! Dale Hampshire, DDM Stampin’ Up! Canada. Email to follow.