Friday, January 25, 2019

My Inky Friends Design Challenge #14 MIFDC14 Needlepoint Nook Needle and Thread Stampin' UP!



We'd love if you made a card and uploaded it to the MyInkyFriends blog! You can also see a variety of cards made with this sketch on the blog. 

For this design challenge, I wanted to show off the cute butterfly pattern in the Needle Point Nook Designer Series Paper.  I love the delicate stitching and satin-stitched butterflies as well as the blue color scheme of course. 


It came together rather simply with just a few details like the Night of Navy Gingham ribbon in a bow. The dovetailed ends match the banner edges for a busy yet happy batch of stitched fun.



Product List

2 comments:

Kris Kilkenny said...

"Sew" cute! I just love the one with the ribbon!

Stamp with Shar said...

I love your card :-) "sew" cute! stole that from Kris. lol
No seriously though, its adorable!