Thursday, January 3, 2019

Hoppy Valentine's Day So Hoppy Together Frog Heart Stampin' Up! Card

This little hoppy toad was so cute, I just had to ask him to wish you all a HOPPY Valentine's Day.  The word "hoppy" looks like it is hopping on the stamp and still does after I masked to remove the "for you" and add the "Valentine's Day".  I tried to add texture to his skin, but it mostly blended, so it looks a bit like I just didn't blend well.  I love his granny apple green skin with this All My Love Designer Series Paper.  A Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet tiny heart (cut with the grouping of little hearts in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies) in his hand is so sweet.




Product List

2 comments:

DDSTRAWBERRYGIRL said...

I made this adorable card (x 4) for my grandchildren! They are going to LOVE it!!

Thank you for your design!

Really like the verse you have posted on your blog as well!

Blessings,

Dee Dee

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Thank you Dee Dee! I'm so glad you enjoyed the card and my verse of the day too!