Monday, January 14, 2019

More Monday Meant to Be All My Love Valentine

So, I was going for MORE, and there definitely is. I think I might need to learn when to stop though. :D  I just couldn't on this card...It seemed like "all the things" wanted to be on my card. The pretty flowers from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies were colored with wink of stella and reinkers.  Wink of Stella is everywhere! I put it on all the dies and on the flowers stamped in the inside of the card...You get Wink of Stella, You get Wink of Stella and YOU get Wink of Stella!

I had to go back and take a picture with flash so you could see it though! The last three pictures have no flash of course.

Glue dots were my friend on this card, and I really enjoyed adding the Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Adhesive-Back Sequins.  I thought they just looked iridescent rather than blue especially on this card.

I can't decide which suite (Forever Lovely or Meant to Be) I like better for Valentine's Day (obviously!). Which is your favorite??








Product List


No comments: