Saturday, September 7, 2019

Video and Card Spooktacular Halloween Fest Monster Bash Stampin' Up!

This little card includes the headless horseman dancing with a skeleton. I wonder if it is the skeleton of Ichabod Crane??  In any case, they are "such ghoul friends"!

I just happened to have a piece of the scary definitions piece of designer series paper with a horse on it, so I thought that would be perfect to add to the Pumpkin-head horseman card for a little creepy fun.

I layered the ornate frames with the Basic Black on the Pumpkin Pie and turned it 90 degrees. I found it "needed something", so I added the Monster Bash Enamel Shape Basic Grey dots in the top left corner.

This SUPER-Quick video shows two ways to piece two patterned papers onto a card front and cover with ribbon.



Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!







Receive my weekly customer newsletter:



Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!



Tempting sale items:



Free Tutorials:




Join My Team:

No comments: