Thursday, September 26, 2019

Pumpkin Harvest Stampin' Up! Fall Fest Blends Card

This card is a colorful harvest of Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake! As yummy as that sounds, the yellow I chose was Crushed Curry, so maybe we shouldn't eat them all together!

It was simple to make this card using the Subtle Embossing Folder and then just punching the Cherry Cobbler 3/4" strip and the 1" strip in the Merry Merlot pattern (with various orange leaves from the Come To Gather designer series paper) using the Triple Banner Punch.  The Crumb Cake ribbon was folded over and dovetailed using scissors, and I used the same stitched rectangle die I used to cut out the harvest blessings sentiment to dovetail the Crushed Curry strip with stitching.

The pumpkins were stamped on Whisper white using Soft Suede, and then colored using Blends listed below. I felt it needed something other than sequins or rhinestones, so I just added a Cajun Craze linen thread bow.



Here's how I cut the sentiment dovetail using the Stitched Rectangle die. I used the same rectangle to cut the rectangle and cut the dovetail. 




Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: