Sunday, September 8, 2019

Halloween Fest Bookmarks for your spookiest reading! Monster Bash Spooktacular Bash

I love this Monster Bash Designer Series Paper--what a great background it is for these spooky things. It is also fun to use the books on bookmarks to keep up with your spooky reading for October. I like to read cozy, culinary mysteries, and the short length bookmarks are perfect for any paperbacks.  I do like to keep bookmarks flat, but these prints have plenty going on to keep your attention. Open if you dare! 


The near marauder's map paper looks fun on the scarlet and gold be-ribboned larger bookmark. My daughter still enjoys the Harry Potter series, so I think I'll give it to her for fun. I like the sentiment peeking out of the top of a book, especially an intimidating read like French for Dummies. giggle!



I dyed our Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Stripe Ribbon (p 25) using Crushed Curry Reinker and water in a baggie. (2 tsp water to 10 drops reinker) I left it to soak overnight and then dried it with the heat tool a bit.  Then, I used it on the Scarlet and Gold Bookmark above.




Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

2 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, I love how you dyed the ribbon! It looks amazing. Cute, cute bookmarks! That Monster Bash paper is so adorable :)

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Thank you Christy!!