Friday, January 31, 2020

Stampin' Up!'s Sending Flowers Dies Card Video

These new Sending Flowers Dies are fun and easy. I imagine so many color combinations would be great with these flowers.  They just make it feel like spring is coming on this gray January day. 

I used the Soft Seafoam gingham pattern even though I used the Granny Apple Green light blends for the leaves. The Soft Seafoam was less aggressively green which I liked.  Enlarge the photo to see the Wink of Stella on the blossoms too. The flower centers are Basic Rhinestone Jewels.


This is a 15 minutes Stamp With Me video with Tips. (what I mean by that is that it might be most enjoyable to watch/listen while you are stamping too.).



This alternative card has Flirty Flamingo flowers added and a Seaside Spray pale blue background with Basic Pearl Jewels for the flower centers.



Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: