Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Carryover Tags Tags Tags and Heart Doilies Valentine Foil Tins

These little tins really dressed up the Reese's hearts I put in my sweet customer's orders this week! It was quick to make these tags using the Flirty Flamingo colored Heart Doilies and the rich Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon.

The Heart Foil Tins are food safe, so they would be adorable with brownies or cupcakes or cheesecakes baked inside too!

To create these tags, I just stamped and die cut the Tags, Tags, Tags set. I then cut the small hearts in Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and popped them up on a glue dot. I added a line of Stampin' Chalk Marker through the left heart like the arrow is going through it. 

The Tags, Tags, Tags set will be available again in June with the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, but if you have them now, you might as well use them!




Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: