Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Eiffel Tower merci / Amour Parisian Blossoms card with Video

For this card with "Love" and "Thanks", I wanted to use the Petal Pink and Cherry Cobbler patterns from the Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper.  The copper foil for the Eiffel Tower repeats in the edging on the pretty Satin Petal Pink ribbon.  The merci in white pops the color of the blossoms in the tower pattern. The champagne rhinestones look brown in some light an peach in other light. Lovely!


A card with no ink?  Yes, I did! Fun for a change.




On the Amour card, I added Clear Wink of Stella for sparkle.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

Product List

No comments: