Friday, January 10, 2020

Valentine Heartfelt Stampin' Up! Banded Gatefold Cards with Heart Punch Tips

Watch current videos on Facebook or YouTube! Need a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email me at sbb@cox.net 

Receive my weekly newsletter? Newsletter Sign up

 There are so many pretty patterns in the Valentine Designer Series Paper, From My Heart.  Some pieces are metallic foiled and some images can be punched with the Heartfelt scalloped or smooth-edged punch.  In the video below, I show you these things and provide some other tips too.


The "Roses are red, Violets are Blue, So lucky to have a friend like you." sentiment in the heartfelt stamp set is perfect for your Galentine's Day designs for friends.


A more masculine version with an abundance of red and white:


As always, a complete list of products is provided. If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to help you order online from my Stampin' Up! website if needed! 

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

measurements?????????

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

I typed them out on YouTube with the video. Be sure to click Show More. The designer series paper layer measurements for the gatefold pieces are in the comments there. Hope that helps!