Monday, January 13, 2020

Birthday Bonanza Buddies Koala Birthday Card

These two cards have many of the same elements, but I was restrained on the Balloon card and went full patterns on the second one for a chaotic but happy look. I love this set for kids, but I think it is great fun for everyone.  The little animals are SO cute, and the pompoms add such great dimension. 

Though this card has a more restrained use of the patterned paper, I still added elements like the Bermuda Bay colored Rhinestone bling and cardstock balloons.  That his eyes were looking to his right was a mistake, but then, I thought it was perfect for adding some balloons and liked it better!


I like how this Koala looks like he is waving at us! I really like the Tailored Tag punch for its cool geometry with the prints and the great tag in the Birthday Bonanza dies. If you'd like to tell me which you prefer, join me over on my Facebook business page post and answer Balloons or Prints!


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: