Friday, January 24, 2020

Masculine Birthday Ride with Me Truck Balloons and a Sketch Challenge

Do you ever have leftover pieces once you've made several cards alike? I had some little trucks at Christmas after making Ride With Me truck cards with a Christmas tree in the truck bed. Luckily this little set comes with balloons for the back as well, so I stamped, Blend-colored, and then die-cut them for a quick little Birthday card.  

I also had a couple of pieces of the Follow Your Art designer series paper in my little leftover stash. I used the less busy, Pool Party-splattered, side for the background and then popped the truck up on dimensionals.

To create the card below, I used the following sketch challenge and a new die from the Sending Flowers Dies which will be released in February!  They are so pretty, and I hope you'll come back to my blog tomorrow to see the main flower dies on a card! 


It had been a while since I created a Sketch Challenge, so I wanted to create one for you to consider using in your crafting soon!  This is fairly simple but still interesting I think.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator if you need one. You can find all the items you need for this card linked individually to my Stampin Up! website! Ask me about my customer incentives!

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: