Monday, January 27, 2020

Golden Honey Anniversary Heartfelt Stitched So Sweetly Card

The Golden Honey Designer Series Paper has some great bees and flower patterns, but I wanted to show you these rather masculine dashed diagonal gold on white and black and gold striped patterns. I think they are perfect when you are giving a card to a man and woman as one does for a 50th Wedding Anniversary.  

I heat embossed the Heart from the Heartfelt stamp set and the "happy anniversary" from the Itty Bitty Greetings set in gold embossing powder on Versamark ink. The heart was punched using the Heart Punch Pack, and the Happy Anniversary was die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I added the Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle and colored the rhinestones with a dark Daffodil Delight Blend.


Then I decided to add the 50 using Gold glimmer Paper with a retired number and letters set and backed it with another of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: