Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Little Ladybug Stamped or Die Cut Cards

When I first saw this little ladybug and flower host set (free with a $300 order or party), I wanted to make a background that looked like the sky.  So stamping the cute little bug and flower in Memento Black and coloring with blends created just the look I wanted.  The light Pool Party Blend is pretty and has nice airy texture, but coloring entire cardfronts used it up fairly quickly, and I think it would be too time consuming for a class setting.


 Of course, I was thrilled when I saw we will have dies available to cut out these cute ladies.  SO much easier to pop them on dimensionals on Pool Party cardstock, and once I'd done that of course putting the sentiment on the adorable stitched scalloped rectangles in the Stitched So Sweetly dies made it even better. I was so "into" putting on dimensionals that I put them under the cardstock layers too.

My original car had only stamped and colored white cardstock inside, but I think this is much more fun!

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: