Monday, February 3, 2020

Another Sending Flowers Die Card

So I finished up the Sending Flowers Old Olive Die Cut from my video last week, hope you like it!  I used a bit of the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon for a side tie and stamped Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo on Daffodil Delight Cardstock. The Coastal Cabana "sky" pops all the colors nicely I think.


The Basic Pearls make great centers, but it is best to secure them with a bit of glue dot since the center of the flowers are open.  The Old Olive layer is on dimensionals which really gives the card nice depth. Then Sending Flowers dies are available starting tomorrow, February 4th.



Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: