Friday, February 14, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Elements and Designer Series Paper Watercolored Die Cuts Card and Video

I love the movement in this pattern of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper.  The Braided Border Punch anchors the sentiment and main image nicely while providing interest to the "garden".  

I especially love the watercolor paper that is embossed/printed with white lines in the Peaceful Poppies Elements Kit.  It is fun to watercolor with Aquapainters, Wink of Stella or Blender Pens for a variety of looks as shown below and in the video.  For just $6.50, this kit adds so much to projects that I consider it an amazingly good value!

I prefer the Blender Pens for intense Poppy Parade color as shown below. The Dark Basic Black Blends marker makes a great center when colored on top of the printed white center of the poppy.

This sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts Sale-A-Bration set says, "If loving thoughts could heal....you'd be better already." 

If you purchase the So Sentimental Bundle ($48.50) which I've used for several of the Poppy cards with the Peaceful Poppies Elements kit ($6.50), you'd earn the Sending You Thoughts Set FREE during Sale-A-Bration and be in great shape to make plenty of sentiment focused cards with various image sets! Well, you'd probably want the Poppy Paper too since it is so pretty...You see my problem...where to stop, where to stop?

If you have trouble stopping too, hop on over to my Join Stampin' Up! page, and see what SU! has to add to the great demonstrator kit for Sale-A-Bration. I welcome team members like you from anywhere in the USA and provide a meeting every other month and training as needed on my Facebook Team group.


Shown in the photo are the various possibilities for coloring the pretty watercolor paper poppies.  Notice I don't recommend trying to line the poppy with black. I was not steady enough to make that happen obviously! :D


This 9 minute video highlights these cards and designs and shows of the great Peaceful Poppies Elements.




Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: