Thursday, February 13, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Elements Cards with Designer Series Paper Quick Cards

Of course, one style of quick cards is just stamping on one layer of cardstock. Another style that is very quick utilizes designer series paper with a sentiment and die cuts. When most of the die cuts are premade, cards are even easier!

The pretty watercolor poppies on this patterned sheet are probably my favorite with the colored die cut flowers in the Peaceful Poppies Elements kits.  They add a simple improvement to the focal point of this card done with the So Sentimental Bundle.



Letting the pretty patterned paper in the Peaceful Poppies shine made this card even faster to create!  Just adding a sentiment on a circle die cut to the die cut black edging and circle is eye catching and fun.  I recommend these Elements and Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper for tons of gorgeous quick card for a church ministry or to have plenty on hand for birthdays and "get well"s.


As always if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me!  

The supplies are listed below with links to my Stampin' Up! store.

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: