Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Happy Birthday to You Sale-A-Bration and So Very Vellum Paper

I decided to be inspired by the color combination shown below (from Pinterest) for this card which uses TWO great Sale-A-Bration choices.  First I wanted to use the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set. I enjoyed using a variety of colors on the flowers for lots of depth. It was simple to add Wink of Stella on the buds and on the cake stand for extra shine. I appreciate that I was able to get the Birthday dies for cutting out the cake too.


The Very Vellum textured vellum (2nd Release SAB March 3 availability) choice in Purple Posy adds both pattern and interest to this Birthday card. To adhere it to the scalloped circle, I just halved and balled up a glue dot under one of the embossed dots. I hope my friend likes it!


Isn't this color combination striking? I hope you'll try something with either the colors or the Happy Birthday to You set soon. Please feel welcome to post your creation on my Facebook page if you'd like: https://www.facebook.com/Rhonda-Griffin-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator-311456514198/  It doesn't need to be a fancy card or picture-I'd love to see your work!

I'll have more color combos to share on Friday with the Happy Birthday to You set too!

Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: