Friday, February 28, 2020

Bunny Welcome Easter Sending Flowers Stampin' Up! Card

When I first began imagining what card I'd like to make with the Welcome Easter set, I thought of how whimsical and cute the drawing is in the set.  I like the combination of the bunny with the flower forest of the Sending Flowers Die.  The Scalloped edged sentiment die is perfect for the "Have a wonderful Easter!" sentiment too.

Scalloped sentiment, Scalloped ribbon, Scalloped edge on the circle die cut

I enjoy repeating just about anything in threes on a card, and these scallops create fun added details.  The soft Blushing Bride and So Saffron Flowers are lovely with Soft Seafoam and Seaside Spray for spring or for a baby card which this card could be easily modified to be.


Fussy cutting the bunny is easy when you add a bit of black Stampin' Write marker to the edge so it looks like you did a perfect job, and any white bits are covered! This card was surprisingly quick!


Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: