Sunday, March 1, 2020

Welcome Easter Bunny Happy Easter Fun Fold Card

This little bunny from the Welcome Easter set with the Pleased As Punch Designer Series paper and Coastal Weave Embossing Folder creates a cute Easter card that could also be used to Welcome a baby girl with a quick change of sentiment.


The Fun Fold design has the patterned paper/scalloped rectangle tucking under the bunny oval (which is only adhered with a dimensional on the right edge and bottom edge.

I imagined one would sign the bottom right corner of the patterned paper.



I love this little bunny's rosy cheeks!!



Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: