Sunday, March 22, 2020

Tropical Oasis Witty-Cisms Relax and Chinchilla Out, Retirement Card

Last Saturday, I created a Facebook Party called Bunny Bash to help my customers combat boredom during the Covid-19 quarantine of 2020.  The video below was a part of that, and I thought I'd show it to you here in case you missed it. 

This little Chinchilla is part of the Witty-Cisms set. It is so fun for making cards and treat holders. I put a ukulele from the Tropical Oasis Trinkets in his hands, but it is more like a guitar in relation to his little body!


Now that this little Chinchilla is retired, he has time for hobbies like stamping, traveling to Hawaii and playing the Ukulele.


This video is 11 minutes in length, so gather up some coloring and listen while you work!

Things I could NOT think to say in the video:

5/16” Braided Burlap Ribbon and Pineapples are in the Tropical Oasis Trinkets! giggle




Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: