Friday, March 6, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Second Release! Rose Gold Flowering Foils Paper

Stampin' Up!'s second release for Sale-A-Bration this year features three great stamp sets and two pretty papers.  You may see them all in the product list below, but here are some I whipped up with the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Remember: Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are best for saving until your last order. Stamp Sets are made in Utah, USA and don't sell out as quickly as the Sale-A-Bration papers and embellishments do.

You can get such a variety of looks with these foil papers, and you can spend as little or as much time as you'd like.  I used a bit of a sponge resist on the first card (which can be done with brayers, daubers or sponges) in Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch.



This Birthday Beauty was incredibly quick. I used sponge daubers and ink in Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Soft Sea Foam. I layered the Lovely Lipstick 1/8" grosgrain over the Petal Pink Satin with Rose Gold edged ribbon.



For this card I wanted the daisy shapes to look like Magenta and Purple Coneflowers, so I colored very patiently with Blends in Light Highland Heather and Light Lovely Lipstick.  Coloring these is nice while watching TV or riding in the car.


I used Light Flirty Flamingo (on the main image for depth) and Light Calypso Coral (on both the other images and the main image) Blends for these flowers. I left the center white and used Dark and Light Soft Sea Foam for the Leaves.  I didn't want to hide much of the paper, so I used a small Birthday Wishes sentiment punched with the classic label punch.  The ribbon is punched and tucked under the Rose on the left side and is ~cut~ even with the Rose Gold-edged petal on the right side.






Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: