Sunday, March 15, 2020

Rise and Shine Sale-a-Bration Tea Card

These Rise & Shine tea cups which are reversible are so cute and useful for a variety of cutie pie creations.  They can be for coffee or tea and for just friend cards or encouragement cards.

For this card I wanted to use colors that would have a 40's retro look much like I tried to do in my kitchen. I added the dots at the end of "But First" with just a Stampin' Write Marker, and added a bit of twine to hang the tea bag tag.  The Whisper White Tulle Polka Dot Ribbon echoes the dots and the cups flowers. 

The stitched rectangle dies and tin tile embossing folder add a homey look that I enjoy.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Product List





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: