Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Welcome Easter Chick Color Challenge Card

Last Saturday, I created a Facebook Bunny Bash to help my customers combat boredom during the quarantine of 2020.  I'm doing another one this Friday, and all are welcome here on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/215662499499783/

Click my FB page events here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rhonda-Griffin-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator-311456514198/events/?ref=page_internal (or click Events on the side of the page) You should be able to see the Event, Bunny Bash #2, right at the top? Then, click SEE Discussion. At some point, you may have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find DISCUSSION. After clicking discussion, be patient a second, and all the posts should show up.

This card was one of the cards I made for the Color Challenge which was:
For this card, I highlighted the textures of the Coastal Weave and Lace 3D embossing folders and used Pearl Basic Jewels colored with Light Calypso coral as flower centers.  The soft Petal Pink ribbon bow completed the card easily.

Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: