Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Fold Flat Quarter Sheet POP out Card Birthday Bonanza and Under My Umbrella

The original template layout for this card was created by Emma Goddard a couple of years ago.

These cards are Fun and Easy to make!

For the Birthday Bonanza Card, I used 3 different patterns that had Mango Melody in them since the lion has a Mango Melody colored mane.  All that remained was adding some cute animals and hat with pom pom for the birthday boy. giggle

This card using the Pleased as Punch designer series paper and Under my Umbrella set was created similarly.  

I colored the umbrellas with Blends and stamped Flowers on the open umbrella for fun. On the flowered umbrella, I let the flowers extend upwards over the top edge and then punched right on the line to avoid masking and save a TON of time! :D




Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: