Saturday, October 12, 2019

Snowman Season Nugget Pack Stampin' Up!'s Punch and Paper

I used the Ornate Frames Die behind the little Snowman punched with the Snowman Die.  I think it added an airy new look.  Also shown is a matching Mini Pizza Box that has Nuggets inside.  This paper is so sweet for wrapping Hershey Nuggets!

I showed how to use an envelope for Nuggets in this post from a couple of weeks ago: https://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/2019/09/bag-topper-tags-spooky-candy-halloween.html One can also cut the clear envelope in half the other direction and tape it so that it holds 5 Nuggets.



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: