Saturday, October 5, 2019

Christmastime Is Here Over the Top Wow Card Video



This card is for one of my friends/team members who has sold $100,000 of Stampin' Up! product over her time as a demonstrator. Wow-right??  She was rewarded by Stampin' Up!, but I wanted to make something from me to commemorate the occasion as well. I was inspired by the beautiful embellishment rich cards that Stampin' Up! gives those demonstrators who sell one million dollars in Stampin' Up! product in their career.  The stamp set is a demonstrator exclusive set I received at Center Stage in Orlando last November called "Stamping Your Way to the Top".

See how I made the cards using this Christmastime Is Here Designer Series Paper, Gold Shimmer Ribbon and Gold glitter Enamel Dots in this video. The Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available on November 1. I also used a variety of die cuts including the Ornate Frames and Nested Stitched Labels.  



This is a Thank You card made in the same style as the first card.  I love that this particular pattern of paper isn't limited to Christmas while there are plenty of  Pinecones and Pine branches in the other patterns.  I also think it looks lovely with Calypso Coral for a floral look that doesn't make me think of Christmas.




Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:

No comments: