Thursday, October 3, 2019

I've always liked cards--Vintage Christmas Card



I like to think this card was vintage in 1970-something when I wrote my name, with a backward N, on it. I like to think it was a saved example of the card she chose in the past so that she wouldn't repeat?  Anyway, it was an unused card and had a tuck in spot on the front for faux paper hymnals, and this is one of them. I should mention that it is blue, and blue was my favorite color. I guess the cuteness and the blue was just too hard to resist.

I stayed with my grandma while my mom worked and enjoyed "helping" Grandma with her holiday preparations.  I'm pretty sure this wasn't one of my more helpful moments, but I enjoyed seeing it when my dad showed me that he found it in some decorations just this year.

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: