Monday, October 21, 2019

So Many Stars and Brightly Gleaming Nuggets and Pizza Box

The So Many Stars Bundle looks so nice with the Night of Navy and Copper starred pattern from the Brightly Gleaming designer series paper.  It was easy to coordinate with the main colors and copper foil using copper foil nuggets too.


I'm not sure if you can see the pretty texture and intricate cut out of the star on the copper foil?  I think it is so rich and pretty.


For the nugget bags, I focused on the star die cuts and matched to the patterns of the paper. I like to use the tear and tape adhesive for the nugget wraps. I cut the wraps to 3 X 1 inch.



Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: