Friday, October 25, 2019

Cardinal Christmas Toile Tidings Rooted in Nature Poinsettia Bottle or Soap tags



Stampin’ Up!'s Rooted in Nature can be used to make a Poinsettia. The Toile Christmas Cardinal also makes a cute embellishment for tags and treats!!


  • Your cardstock should be just under 2 inches (so that it will fit in the Triple Banner punch easily) by 11 inches. 
  • Score it at 4-1/2 inches from each side, and die cut a small circle (I used the inch diameter circle from the layering circles) in the center square created by scoring.  
  • Banner punch one or both ends after that, and add a glue dot on the reverse side to secure the back (and front if you'd like) to the item it will embellish.
  • Cut your designer series paper to just under 1-3/4 inches wide and banner punch one end. I then cut the other end as needed to get it nicely even and save time.  
  • Add your embellishments, stamped images and sentiments.
I colored the cardinal with only a Dark Poppy Parade Blend for the red. I found the color to be prettiest this way since it has so much shading within the stamp.  I used the Real Red Blend to color the berries and poinsettias on the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper.

Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: