Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Stitched Squares Snowman Season Square Card

This is a card design/sketch/layout that I think people will either love or hate.  What do you think?

I wanted to make a square card and use this little snowman, but it was too big for a medium envelope if I used 4 of the same size squares. I made a Real Red mat for the smaller squares of 3-5/8 inches square, added the medium size stitched squares and attached them to the 4-1/4 X 4-1/4" Coastal Cabana Card base.

The large stitched square goes off the Real Red mat and rests on the edge, and I filled the edges with a small sentiment and 3 of the tiny snowflakes from the Snowflake Sequins.  To me, the Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain ribbon is perfect with Coastal Cabana. 

Look closely at the puffy snowballs made using the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. I really enjoy using it though it is a bit thin at first.  It is so ~fun~ to watch it puff when heated.

Product List



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: