Friday, October 18, 2019

Snowman Season with Felt Trims Stampin' Up! Card Let it Snow Embellishment Kit

Are you tired of these Snowmen yet? I hope not!  Today, I wanted to show the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit.  It has four colors of scarves, mittens and hats in felt (Pool Party, Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Flirty Flamingo), pretty clear glitter washi tape, sticker stick arms and lumps of coal eyes and mouths. It also has tiny snowballs and comes in a cute box (linked below to my SU! store).

I used the Pool Party felt hat and scarf as well as the cute stick arms for this card.  The Winter Knit 3D embossing folder adds a nice texture as a background, and I love the mitten patterned paper with it too.  Shiny glitter washi tape adds pizzazz to it too. "Very Merry!" is from the Itty Bitty Christmas set, and I used one of the ornate frames dies for it.  The Pool Party bling from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels are a great accentfor the sentiment.



Next, I have this York Peppermint Patty Snowman using the Coal and Carrot Nose stickers as well as circle dies.  I used the Real Red Yarn Curly Ribbon as a scarf, and sealed the bag. Quick and Fun to make!


Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: