Sunday, March 3, 2019

Simple Sunday #simplestamping Lovely Lattice Sympathy card

I'm happy to report that I had no one in particular in mind when I made this card, and I hope not to need it anytime soon. I always feel that way when making a sympathy card....but I do like to have them on hand if needed.


For this month's Simple Stamping challenge from Stampin' Up!, we were asked to make a sympathy card (or we could have chosen wedding or new baby instead) with just stamps ink and paper plus ribbon this time.  I always try to be simple when making sympathy cards. I don't use rhinestones or glitter or too many embellishments. It was easy to add ribbon though, and I love the soft look of the Gorgeous Grape with the matching 1/4" mini striped ribbon.  The Painted Glass stamp set has an intricate sympathy sentiment that looks nice with the Lovely Lattice image.

Product List



Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: