Friday, March 29, 2019

MIFDC16 My Inky Friends Design Challenge #16 Follow Your Dreams


Join the challenge here: My Inky Friends MIFDC16

Pool Party and Petal Pink match the gift I had for my friend so nicely that I had to use them. She loves sunflowers, so I made one of the flowers a sunflower.  I like the softness and the clean lines with the pattern of the dream catcher.  This set is lovely and dramatic. I didn't even use the pretty cut out dream catcher which would add another element and could really tie together several pages of scrapbooking layouts.




If you ~need~ this set or any of the items I used for this card, the links below go straight to my store for convenience!

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: