Monday, March 18, 2019

More Monday Butterfly Gala One Sheet Wonder Bookmark Card

Remember these bookmark cards from back in the day?  

This is the first use of the top left quadrant of my One Sheet Wonder pdf.  I love the scalloped stitched edge from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits along the edge of the diagonal. It really finishes it nicely. I did have to run it through the big shot twice to get it long enough.  Tear tape sealed the bottom and right edges to the card.


The bookmark was made using the scalloped tag topper punch and a scalloped rectangle.  I wanted the bookmark to be flat, but I stamped the sentiment sideways.  It's an easy fix with dies or punches for the sentiment. giggle!

Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: