Friday, March 15, 2019

Painted Seasons Christmas Faux Gatefold Card One Sheet Wonder

The pieces used on this Faux Gatefold card correspond to the top right quadrant of my new One Sheet Wonder template/Instructions.  There are almost as many templates out there as there are stampers, but I thought I'd show you the cuts I find most helpful. I really enjoyed creating this pattern of Christmas-y hand stamped paper, and I think you would enjoy making some too!

The Shaded Spruce and Poppy Parade on this card pop with the addition of Lemon Lime Twist for the ribbon and little star-like stamps.  

The 1-7/8" X 5-1/4" pieces make vertical layers for Faux Gatefold or Gatefold cards, but could also be used alone as a horizontal layer which I will show you tomorrow on this blog.  The posts about my One Sheet Wonder preferences will continue on Tuesday after Simple Sunday and More Monday, so check back if it interests you.  (Or subscribe for daily updates.)

Here is the half One Sheet Wonder I chose to create for these Christmas Cards.  If you only need a few cards, don't make a full sheet.  It is easy to scale my One Sheet Wonder template to just the amount you need!







Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: