Monday, March 4, 2019

More Monday Lovely Lattice Night of Navy Stampin' Up! card

This card is a fairly quick card while still having plenty of cuteness. I love the 1/2" gingham ribbon of course, and I'm a sucker for Rhinestone bling. This card will be perfect at my Stamp A Stack in April.  I'm sure you all are tired of hearing me say how useful I find the 3 sentiments in the Humming along set.  In addition to the Birthday one, there is a Thank You and a Feel better Soon.  

If you'd like to order any of these supplies, all the items below are linked to my Stampin' Up! Store.

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: