Thursday, March 7, 2019

Sweet Cups Girlie Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series paper Bunny

Today's post focuses on the Treat holders called Sweet Cups on page 15 of the Occasions Catalog.  I did not imagine this Bunny, but I couldn't wait to make one. Demonstrator, Dee Slater created it after seeing another demonstrator make a Panda.  I thought it was so adorable, but I needed to add some girlie bling and a mouth and shorter whiskers.  They are fun and easy to make and would make adorable packaging at Easter with candy nestled on a bed of grass inside.


The Bunny Builder punch's fluffy tail was used for the flower on her head, and a heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits cluster of hearts die was used for her nose.

Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: