Friday, March 22, 2019

Fable Friends Easter Basket Bunny Card

Next week for March Club #2, my stampin' friends will have a choice to make either an Easter card or an Easter basket. The Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is perfect for Easter and Baskets, so my first decision was to include it. Gingham Gala designer series paper is perfect with the Easter Vibe as well.


This basket, created from the Window Box Thinlits was designed by Australian Demonstrator Kim Gavarra in 2017.  If you choose this option, you'll need to fussy cut Peter, but the box goes together very quickly.


Product List



Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: